Waterfall Wednesday 1/20/2021

AlanLichty

Wednesday is here again so time for another waterfall pile on thread.

My starter falls for today is Latourell Falls as seen from the upper viewpoint during an early summer visit. This is my favorite view of the falls during most seasons as long as the trail isn't icy.

LatourellSummer09.jpg

Pile on with your own waterfall imagery :)

Tom Narwid

I found a stash of recent very small waterfall images from Deepdale taken in December 30th last year. KenView attachment 35485
Wednesday is here again so time for another waterfall pile on thread.

My starter falls for today is Latourell Falls as seen from the upper viewpoint during an early summer visit. This is my favorite view of the falls during most seasons as long as the trail isn't icy.

View attachment 35484

Pile on with your own waterfall imagery :)

AlanLichty

I can't remember what falls it is but it is at Silver Falls state park. Alan can probably tell me.
Nice one Chuck - this would be Lower South Falls and you shot it from the trail heading east towards the other 8 waterfalls in the park.

Bart Carrig

It's been a while since I could enjoy a Waterfall Wednesday -- super busy at work since COVID -- finally, I have some time.

It was great to take a little tour of the west and southwest in these posts; lovely scenes and colors, each.

I have one from the Northeast, Adirondacks of NY of a frozen falls flowing down from Jockeybush Lake -- one of my favorite local trails:

Jockeybush 20 124 Wide Falls Rocks SLSH.jpg

Bart

AlanLichty

It's been a while since I could enjoy a Waterfall Wednesday -- super busy at work since COVID -- finally, I have some time.

It was great to take a little tour of the west and southwest in these posts; lovely scenes and colors, each.

I have one from the Northeast, Adirondacks of NY of a frozen falls flowing down from Jockeybush Lake -- one of my favorite local trails:

Bart
Some very sweet rapids Bart - I love all of the little cascades you have highlighted with your shutter speed choice.

It's almost mind boggling to think about how busy I would be if I wasn't retired from the position I had so it's easy to understand the massive time sink. Nice you got a chance to flee for a respite in the woods :)

View attachment 35512

Bart
It is great to see you back, Bart. We have missed you.

Top Bottom