Waterfall Wednesday 8/28/2019

Ken Rennie

I have topped up on waterfalls so here are a couple. The first two are from the "Loup of Fintry". Loup is broad Scots for Leap, Fintry is a small village approx 20 miles North Of Glasgow. It has been raining heavily for a few days and the river is brown with sediment. The third and fourth were taken at the Falls of Leny, North West of Stirling. I was trying to compose a shot showing the entire width of the falls when i noticed 2 kayakers surveying the river, so I waited for them to shoot through, this stretch is rated as category 5 (expert). Ken
_DSC1396.jpg
_DSC1404-1.jpg

_DSC1635-1.jpg

_DSC1637-1.jpg

AlanLichty

I have topped up on waterfalls so here are a couple. The first two are from the "Loup of Fintry". Loup is broad Scots for Leap, Fintry is a small village approx 20 miles North Of Glasgow. It has been raining heavily for a few days and the river is brown with sediment. The third and fourth were taken at the Falls of Leny, North West of Stirling. I was trying to compose a shot showing the entire width of the falls when i noticed 2 kayakers surveying the river, so I waited for them to shoot through, this stretch is rated as category 5 (expert). Ken
Seriously nice set Ken - I love the first two for the neat falls and the kayakers are fun to watch.

JimFox

Staff member
View attachment 20992 View attachment 20993
View attachment 20990
View attachment 20991
Wow!!! That's a really cool waterfall Ken. No wonder it's described as leaping. And how cool to catch those kayakers too!

MonikaC

View attachment 20992 View attachment 20993
View attachment 20990
View attachment 20991
Beautiful falls & great action shots!

MonikaC

Very cool Monika!

Maybe your Australian Shepherd ate all of the Chihuahua's for a snack?
A patient used to bring her 3 Chihuahuas in during her sessions & they intimidated the heck out of my Aussie, so I don't think so...

Carlo Didier

A patient used to bring her 3 Chihuahuas in during her sessions & they intimidated the heck out of my Aussie, so I don't think so...
Chihuahuas compensate their small size with an enormous ego ... I know some people who own Chihuahuas and one or more really big dogs. Guess who's the boss ...

Top Bottom