Wild Bunch - "Family"

Alisa

during the 4th July weekend I went to UT for something different (Park City). At first I was on the fence of going to see the wild horses, then I said I wanted to go, then I didn't after seeing it was kind of far for a short trip to UT and then again I said I was just going to go, so I did! I am so glad that I did because a week later over the course of 5 Days the BLM rounded up 435 horses! I feel blessed to have witnessed such a large herd and don't know if I will witness something like this again!

CC Welcome.
D85_8898CROP.jpg

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Wow, this is a fantastic image Alisa. And how come I live nearby and did not know there were wild horses there? I knew there were some west of here, around Tawela, but not around Park City.

Alisa

Wow, this is a fantastic image Alisa. And how come I live nearby and did not know there were wild horses there? I knew there were some west of here, around Tawela, but not around Park City.
Thank you very much! This herd was 2 hours southeast from Park City maybe 2.5... Well don't feel bad I didn't really know much about wild horses until I saw this guy here in CO posting images on instagram of the Colorado Sandwash herd.

JimFox

Staff member
Very nice. I like the dusty feel of this with them all heading towards you. This is a good one.

Darcy Grizzle

Supporting Member
Beautiful picture Alissa, is this the Onaqui herd? Yep they just finished the roundup there. Glad you were able to see them.

Eric Gofreed

during the 4th July weekend I went to UT for something different (Park City). At first I was on the fence of going to see the wild horses, then I said I wanted to go, then I didn't after seeing it was kind of far for a short trip to UT and then again I said I was just going to go, so I did! I am so glad that I did because a week later over the course of 5 Days the BLM rounded up 435 horses! I feel blessed to have witnessed such a large herd and don't know if I will witness something like this again!

CC Welcome.
View attachment 41505
Love this photo

Top Bottom