Wildlife of Botswana

Kyle Jones

As most of you know I generally focus on still photographs. While on safari in Botswana I did make a point to record some video as well. Everything here was shot in 4K on my R5 and then I edited each clip in Photoshop to get color and contrast as close as I could to how I would present a photograph. I used stock music that seemed to fit OK (I'd have loved something more acoustic but you can't get have everything). Final assembly of the project was in Corel's VideoStudio, which I have been using for a long time. Check it out and let me know what you think.

JimFox

Staff member
Loved it Kyle! Very well done. Video movements with a regular camera and regular lenses is not easy, your video looks great!

You mentioned editing the video in Corel? What do you like about Corel that you keep going back to it.

Kyle Jones

You mentioned editing the video in Corel? What do you like about Corel that you keep going back to it.
Relatively inexpensive and I'm very familiar with it. I just need to learn some of the fancier features. But I know how to make it do what I want and you can have configurable numbers of video, text, and audio overlays

Top Bottom