Wizard of Oz ' Hat

Beautiful image Oliver
Ben, this is Martin's Beach, perhaps one of the more interesting rock stacks along Half Moon Bay. A billionaire bought a house along the beach 10 years ago, he tried to claim the beach access private property, then local surfers association took him to the court for this; the case went on for more than 10 years, in the end, judged ruled in favor of public access; but not before the billionare put up gates to keep access away. To this day, people just park on the high way one & walk down there.

Oliver

JimFox

Staff member
Ben, this is Martin's Beach, perhaps one of the more interesting rock stacks along Half Moon Bay. A billionaire bought a house along the beach 10 years ago, he tried to claim the beach access private property, then local surfers association took him to the court for this; the case went on for more than 10 years, in the end, judged ruled in favor of public access; but not before the billionare put up gates to keep access away. To this day, people just park on the high way one & walk down there.

Oliver
I had read about that. It's a shame how some people try to prevent people from accessing nature.

Josh Dye

Nice shot Oliver! It’s so tough to get Milky Way shots on the coast here in the bay during the summer because of never ending fog. I need to get out there and get my shot of this comp! Great work again!

Top Bottom