Douglas Sherman
Staff
Two great images, Jim.
Two great images, Jim.
thanks DougBeautiful flight image, Jameel.
no need to slow play this exceptional photo, Jameel. Thanks for posting and keep on clickingFantastic images. Not much of a bird photographer - I do dabble once in a while. This was taken several years ago near the Nooksack river near Mt Baker in winter where eagles come to feed on salmon. I had a big white 500mm back then (which I since sold because I wasn't using it enough).
View attachment 25238
4 species in the first photo... that's a very cool, Darcy. Compliments on both photosA bunch of winged creatures.
View attachment 25245
Juvenile Female Norther Harrier
View attachment 25246
Kudos to you for getting a great shot of the pheasant in the open. I have yet to get a decent photo of pheasant.
A common grackle with berries and snow... a most remarkable bird photo, DonBackyard Blackbird, first snow in S.C.
Don
![]()
Thanks Ericno need to slow play this exceptional photo, Jameel. Thanks for posting and keep on clicking