A small scene from my morning travels among the aspens.
Kurt Harrigan Well-Known Member Oct 25, 2019 #1 A small scene from my morning travels among the aspens.
AlanLichty Moderator Oct 25, 2019 #3 Simple. Quiet. Effective. Nicely seen. A nice respite from endless shots of bright yellow aspen groves and white trunks we so often associate with the essence of fall.
Simple. Quiet. Effective. Nicely seen. A nice respite from endless shots of bright yellow aspen groves and white trunks we so often associate with the essence of fall.
Kurt Harrigan Well-Known Member Oct 25, 2019 #4 AlanLichty said: Simple. Quiet. Effective. Nicely seen. A nice respite from endless shots of bright yellow aspen groves and white trunks we so often associate with the essence of fall. Click to expand... Thanks, Alan. BTW, I guess I kind of feel the same way!
AlanLichty said: Simple. Quiet. Effective. Nicely seen. A nice respite from endless shots of bright yellow aspen groves and white trunks we so often associate with the essence of fall. Click to expand... Thanks, Alan. BTW, I guess I kind of feel the same way!
JimFox Moderator Staff member Oct 26, 2019 #6 A perfect combination of focus and out of focus here Kurt.