A Towering Timelapse

JimFox

Staff member
This is Victoria Tower which is a part of Victoria Beach in Laguna Beach California from a few days ago. This is another mix of video and timelapse. With the beach and the fast moving water and splashes, the timelapses don't really capture the essence of the splashing as they miss too much of the action and are played too fast. So for these beach area's especially I think the addition of the clips of video in it help to really convey that feeling much better.

This is a mixture of 5 different cameras, so too many to share. But they are all in camera timelapse, none of them are individual photos compiled later.

All comments are welcome,

Jim

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Good one Jim. I like the mix of video and time lapse. I also like the music background mix as you go from video to TL. My only nit is that some of the tl's are too fast for my taste.

AlanLichty

You had a really nice sunset to work with for this.

What you really need to take this up a notch are more cameras 😁

JimFox

Staff member
Good one Jim. I like the mix of video and time lapse. I also like the music background mix as you go from video to TL. My only nit is that some of the tl's are too fast for my taste.
Thanks Ben. Yeah, I and I slowed almost all of the timelapses down by 80% in Movavi. The water moves so fast compared to the clouds it makes a hard dynamic to balance.

Top Bottom