And the Action Shots

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
How neat Monika! It had to have been fun to see this.

You mentioned "us", was there a lot of other people there?
 

MonikaC

Well-Known Member
How neat Monika! It had to have been fun to see this.

You mentioned "us", was there a lot of other people there?
The number of people would ebb & flow. I was the only one for a brief period (not even long enough to get my camera out of the pack), and there could be up to 8 other vehicles there. Many were coming back to the Denver Metro area after skiing for the morning. Most didn't stay long. When there was more snow on the road like the previous week, I had it to myself (but that's when I didn't know there was a public road down to there -- 1 truck was there loading up an OHV, so I thought it was a ranch road).
 

MonikaC

Well-Known Member
Cool images, Monika. Do they have to go through concussion protocol for a week after one of these encounters.
I don't think so -- somehow their eyes look like they don't have many brain cells either to begin with or remaining. Probably would make good studies for CTE....😉
 
Top Bottom