badlands np

JimFox

Staff member
Wow, I did not know the Badlands had such dramatic mountains?
Hey Ben, there aren't any mountains in the Badlands. Some hills, but nothing I would consider a mountain.

I had the same thought when I first viewed Peppers photos though. She has such a great hand at B&W processing, that it makes the these eroded hills look so dramatic.

I guess I have been letting you guys down with all of my photos of the Badlands. I see I need to step up my game! I fell in love with the varied colors in the rocks and hills, but Pepper is showing how through B&W these hills take on a whole new look.

pepper

Wow, I did not know the Badlands had such dramatic mountains?
I have to echo Ben's comment - much more dramatic scenery than I was expecting. Nice B&W conversion.
Hey Ben, there aren't any mountains in the Badlands. Some hills, but nothing I would consider a mountain.

I had the same thought when I first viewed Peppers photos though. She has such a great hand at B&W processing, that it makes the these eroded hills look so dramatic.

I guess I have been letting you guys down with all of my photos of the Badlands. I see I need to step up my game! I fell in love with the varied colors in the rocks and hills, but Pepper is showing how through B&W these hills take on a whole new look.
Wow, great job with the B&W, Pepper!
thanks all. no mountains in badlands, just lots of layers of jagged rocks. there wasn't much color but the light was good, so i went with b&w.

Top Bottom