Bamboo

This is really nice, Jameel but I am pretty sure it is not bamboo, but rather Scouring Rush. Those joints, which pull apart easily have silica in them and make a great scouring pad out in the wild, hence the name.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
This is really nice, Jameel but I am pretty sure it is not bamboo, but rather Scouring Rush. Those joints, which pull apart easily have silica in them and make a great scouring pad out in the wild, hence the name.
I like it when I learn something new!
 

Jameel Hyder

Moderator
Staff member
Fascinating perspective on the stalks - nicely seen.
Thanks Alan

This is really nice, Jameel but I am pretty sure it is not bamboo, but rather Scouring Rush. Those joints, which pull apart easily have silica in them and make a great scouring pad out in the wild, hence the name.
Right you are Douglas. I learned something new today thanks to you.

Hey Jameel, this is really well seen!
Thanks Jim
 
Top Bottom