This is really nice, Jameel but I am pretty sure it is not bamboo, but rather Scouring Rush. Those joints, which pull apart easily have silica in them and make a great scouring pad out in the wild, hence the name.
This is really nice, Jameel but I am pretty sure it is not bamboo, but rather Scouring Rush. Those joints, which pull apart easily have silica in them and make a great scouring pad out in the wild, hence the name.
This is really nice, Jameel but I am pretty sure it is not bamboo, but rather Scouring Rush. Those joints, which pull apart easily have silica in them and make a great scouring pad out in the wild, hence the name.
There is an issue with Uploading Photos (attachjments). I am not sure what the problem is, and I am looking into it. You can still try to Create your Threads and Upload your Photos, but it is hanging up during the Upload.