Bearly Curious

AlanLichty

Moderator
I kind of like the title - certainly fits the scene. Neat capture.

My preference would be for him to be interested in something besides me :)
 
Really nice image, Craig. I don't know if I would have had the guts to stick around. How did this situation end? Did he just walk away?
 

Jameel Hyder

Moderator
Staff member
Nice pose and a fitting title. I an with Doug - would be thinking of things beside capturing an image at this close range.
 

ckcarr

Founding Member
Well, eating any of us would be like beef jerky.

He wants something like an igloo. Crunchy on the outside and deliciously chewy on the inside...
 

Terry Farrow

Well-Known Member
OK, poor title I agree!
OK, poor title I agree!

Sitting in the rain, it was super quiet and he came out to take a smell of me, or something. Although, he does seem to be looking elsewhere.

View attachment 26461
Sitting in the rain, it was super quiet and he came out to take a smell of me, or something. Although, he does seem to be looking elsewhere.

View attachment 26461[/word
OK, poor title I agree!

Sitting in the rain, it was super quiet and he came out to take a smell of me, or something. Although, he does seem to be looking elsewhere.

View attachment 26461
Geat image.
 

Beth

Well-Known Member
looks like he needs a haircut. great pose. put a cap on him and a skateboard under one arm and he'd look just like a surly teen.
 
Top Bottom