Bristlecone Pine in Color

larryj

Well-Known Member
Another shot for the Bristlecone Pine National Scenic Area. This one was not very sharp and I ran it through AI sharpening, it did not help a lot and added a lot of artifacts.
It looks pretty good if you don't look too close! ;)


Scan 1a.jpg
 
Last edited:

AlanLichty

Moderator
Nice view of this old snag even if your shot lacked sharp focus. AI sharpening does better on some shots than others but when it can't figure out what would have looked real the results can border on comical.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Ha ha, I know that feeling. Just sometimes, the photo isn't sharp. What I hate is when it's an awesome photo otherwise, that stings.

I do like this one Larry.
 

MonikaC

Well-Known Member
I recognize that tree! Was up there on Halloween night many years ago & could hear the Halloween parties down in Fairplay.
 
Top Bottom