Creatures of the Woods

AlanLichty

Moderator
For years I have known about the fact that there are salamanders who live in the coastal forests but have never encountered one with an opportunity to take a portrait. I got that opportunity this afternoon on one of the trails near the campground where I am currently staying and grabbed a shot while this specimen was still being cooperative. Happily they aren't speedy like the lizards in the SW deserts. This was a hand held shot.


C&C always welcome.
 
For years I have known about the fact that there are salamanders who live in the coastal forests but have never encountered one with an opportunity to take a portrait. I got that opportunity this afternoon on one of the trails near the campground where I am currently staying and grabbed a shot while this specimen was still being cooperative. Happily they aren't speedy like the lizards in the SW deserts. This was a hand held shot.


C&C always welcome.
Great image, Alan.
 
Top Bottom