Friday's Focus - 2020/09/25 - Arches

Late to the party (closing on a house will do that).
Fridgehenge in Santa Fe some years back.
View attachment 32513

And Druid Arch (with horrible halo-ing from the P&S-- sorry about that) from way way back.

View attachment 32514
I am presuming that Fridgehenge is made out of refrigerators? Druid Arch is a place I have always wanted to go but never got around to it. The other arch on my bucket list in Canyonlands was Angel Arch. I got a permit to go there to scout it out, had my place figured out, and had another permit to go a few days later. It poured the night before and flooded Salt Creek so I couldn't go. Shortly after that they banned vehicle travel so that was that. As you can see above I did get aerial images of it but not the image on the ground with Molar Rock that I wanted. Nice image of Druid Arch, Monika. The haloing is easy to get rid of.
 
Top Bottom