Glacier Bay Otter

Darcy Grizzle

Well-Known Member
This is my best shot of the little guys from my balcony. We were on Deck 12 which is pretty high up. Deck 7 is a perfect place to watch from as it gets you closer to the water, but it was pretty packed as were the upper decks. Balcony was perfect for Glacier viewing & sale days for watching the scenery go by in peace & quiet from the 3500 passengers & 1200 crew that inhabited our ship hahaha. Huge crop on this
zoomed in at 300mm.

DSC_7439.jpg


This guys was fairly close to the ship, I deleted like20 of them as they looked like sticks out in the ocean :)
 
Last edited:

AlanLichty

Moderator
Interesting how they do the backstroke heading past your ship. Sounds like an awfully large boat to need a 300mm lens to shoot stuff in the water below.

I see two copies of the same image attached with one of them being displayed. Did you mean to attach a different image as well?
 

Darcy Grizzle

Well-Known Member
Interesting how they do the backstroke heading past your ship. Sounds like an awfully large boat to need a 300mm lens to shoot stuff in the water below.

I see two copies of the same image attached with one of them being displayed. Did you mean to attach a different image as well?
Yes I was showing the full image at 300 as compared to the crop, but you can just delete the second one LOL. Sorry Alan!
 
Top Bottom