Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens

AlanLichty

Moderator
Nice set of images. The delicate isolation of the bloom in the first one makes a very pleasing image to view. #2 catches my eye in that one of the in focus flowers is wet and the one next to it is bone dry - I gather from sprinklers. Nice shades of purple. The last one is a really unusual bloom and not quite like anything I have seen before. Fascinating growth pattern.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Wow, what a great series Jim! I am really enjoying these. I may go with #1 as my favorite, but #2 is running close behind!
 

Jameel Hyder

Moderator
Staff member
Lovely series Jim. Like them all with a nod to the first as my favorite. The water droplets on the second is a neat addition.
 

Jim Sanderson

Well-Known Member
Thanks all for the comments. I you ever have the chance to visit Kirstenbosch while in Cape Town, you should do so.
 
Top Bottom