I fond this lone pine tree on a grassy hill above the Red Rocks Park, and grabbed a few shots. I thought it strange that no other pine trees were in the area.
The lonely tree is a bit curious as it appears to be thriving with nothing else of its stature around to share the resources. This usually makes sense when a young tree tries to make it in a crack of a rock but less so in an environment like this. Nice find.
I fond this lone pine tree on a grassy hill above the Red Rocks Park, and grabbed a few shots. I thought it strange that no other pine trees were in the area.
A magnificent shot, Larry. The green grass is a beautiful vanguard of the tree... and the grass impressed me even more, it is beautifully smooth, well defined and of very pleasant colors.
There is an issue with Uploading Photos (attachjments). I am not sure what the problem is, and I am looking into it. You can still try to Create your Threads and Upload your Photos, but it is hanging up during the Upload.