NGC 7129 in HaRGB (First Cut Version)

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
So this is hot off the press and just posted here so far. Not even time to research the details on the object and the area, much less add in the details on collection and processing. perhaps I can get to that as an add to this post in the coming days. This is 21 total hours of data with 10 min subs in RGB, 15 minute subs in Hα, and then separate 2 minute RGB subs for the stars...

LRCC_sRGB_FW_UTIFF_SFRO_NGC7129_HaRGB_HueComb_HT_CT_LHE_PSCC-HPF_NXT-70_With120sStars.jpg



Any comments or critiques most welcome.

ML
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Wow Mike! Again, thanks for posting it here first!

This is 3D looking! Great job with the detail and the depth. I am not familiar with this one, but it looks like I should get familiar with it.
 

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
Wow Mike! Again, thanks for posting it here first!

This is 3D looking! Great job with the detail and the depth. I am not familiar with this one, but it looks like I should get familiar with it.
Thanks Jim - good to get some feedback here if possible before posting elsewhere. I was not familiar with this target either, I think I must have stumbled onto an image of the area on Astrobin from someone and added it to my target list.

ML
 
Top Bottom