sail boat in the fog

AlanLichty

Nice way to work with the fog. I like the look of the gulls almost fading into the mist flanking the sailboat. The biggest problem with shooting in fog is finding something interesting enough for the foreground and your sailboat subject is perfect here.

JimFox

Staff member
This is really great Joe! I like the sailor standing there too, it adds just a little bit of added interest, that really works.

So any hot chocolate there in Cocoa Village? I cold foggy day some hot chocolate would fit!

Joe Colozzo

Nice way to work with the fog. I like the look of the gulls almost fading into the mist flanking the sailboat. The biggest problem with shooting in fog is finding something interesting enough for the foreground and your sailboat subject is perfect here.
Thank you Alan. cool part the birds are Pelicans not gulls. Even though I'm the only one to see them after I zoom way in.
A good subject to accompany the fog.
Thank you Jameel!
Neat one, I see they have a bike for emergencies
I would pay to see him ride it to shore. :) Thank you for your comment Ben.
This is really great Joe! I like the sailor standing there too, it adds just a little bit of added interest, that really works.

So any hot chocolate there in Cocoa Village? I cold foggy day some hot chocolate would fit!
Thank you Jim, But no hot chocolate for me. Florida might get fog but it wasn't that cold. The guy standing there is why I chose that one, I have other shots without him. I might get redundent at times so I have options for interest.

Top Bottom