Survival of the Fittest + Edit

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Very cool Alisa! I sure like the snow on their faces, and their bit of a battle and butting of heads.

I am liking how you processed this. Snow is not always easy to process, but I think you did great here.

One thought as to the composition, the back end of the Bison on the right is cut off, I think ideally he would be not cropped off. The rest of the photo is so compelling that cutting off of his butt doesn't bother me as much as it might normally, but I did notice that.
 

Alisa

Well-Known Member
Very cool Alisa! I sure like the snow on their faces, and their bit of a battle and butting of heads.

I am liking how you processed this. Snow is not always easy to process, but I think you did great here.

One thought as to the composition, the back end of the Bison on the right is cut off, I think ideally he would be not cropped off. The rest of the photo is so compelling that cutting off of his butt doesn't bother me as much as it might normally, but I did notice that.
Thanks Jim!! I did capture them without cutting the butt off..
 
I like that second one too, Alisa. If you focused in closer on the heads that would also be a great image and no one would notice the cut off butts.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
The view in you new photo is really nice showing the whole body, but I think I like the way the heads are better in your #1 photo. With that said, both are really nice. To Dougs point I think, have you tried cropping #1 even more?
 
Top Bottom