This Way Or That?

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
What a cool impala shot! Myself I love impala's, it may have something to do with owning an impala many years ago, but they do have a fond place in my heart! :)
 

beavens

Forum Helper
What a cool impala shot! Myself I love impala's, it may have something to do with owning an impala many years ago, but they do have a fond place in my heart! :)
Thanks Jim! Not sure how this one would sound if you fitted it with some performance exhaust.:D:D

Jeff
 

beavens

Forum Helper
Very nice shot, Jeff. They are softly beautiful creatures - though I have seen very young bucks sparring in the spring!
Thanks Martín! The sparring bucks can get very intense very quickly! You don't think of much from an impala normally and you forget how sharp those horns are.:eek:

Jeff
 
Top Bottom