Valley sunrise

Jameel Hyder

Moderator
Staff member
Looks like some fairly tough light to work with in post but you did a nice job of recovery with it.
Thanks Alan

Indeed. I had exposed for the sky. I have been playing with the Adaptive Color profile and did the processing using that profile here. Also used ACR's denoise here instead of Pure Raw.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Now that's an awesome sunrise. It might be a bit to magenta in the ground layer? But still a beautiful sight.
 

Jeffrey

Well-Known Member
Whether you used a 'profile' or not, you still need to color correct this. Like Jim said.
 

Jameel Hyder

Moderator
Staff member
Whether you used a 'profile' or not, you still need to color correct this. Like Jim said.
Thanks Jeffrey. As I mentioned to the response to Jim above, the ground layer was pushed quite a bit here. Will look into the color correction.
 
Top Bottom