Winged Wednesday 11/6/2019

Eric Gofreed

Well-Known Member
Two from this morning at sunrise at the local refuge. The lesser sandhill cranes are now present in numbers. They take off in small groups in the early morning from their overnight resting spot for daytime feeding areas nearby…...

View attachment 22782

The Ross' geese are also arriving in numbers. Here's a heavy coming in for a landing later in the morning......

View attachment 22787
Two superb photos, Jim. Highest compliments
 

Brian

Well-Known Member
There is a little park near the hotel we stay at in Orlando. I usually take my camera with me whenever we have a layover there. The light was terrible, but I was able to find this Heron while walking around (and a big ole alligator). I just thought this was kinda neat how he was hiding in the trees.

 

Eric Gofreed

Well-Known Member
There is a little park near the hotel we stay at in Orlando. I usually take my camera with me whenever we have a layover there. The light was terrible, but I was able to find this Heron while walking around (and a big ole alligator). I just thought this was kinda neat how he was hiding in the trees.

That's a superb photo, Brian.
 
Top Bottom