Winged Wednesday 2/10/2021

AlanLichty

Moderator
I am going to add a shot a day late here.

We have dodged the bullet for actual winter weather in the Portland/Vancouver area this year - up until today. Flakes have started falling and our local avian species aren't particularly appreciating things. I have a hummingbird feeder just outside my office window and was watching the flakes when I noticed an Anna's hummingbird darting back and forth between the upper branches of a huckleberry and the feeder so I grabbed my camera:

SnowyAnna.jpg


Not acting particularly pleased with the situation.
 

Debbie Stahre

Well-Known Member
I am going to add a shot a day late here.

We have dodged the bullet for actual winter weather in the Portland/Vancouver area this year - up until today. Flakes have started falling and our local avian species aren't particularly appreciating things. I have a hummingbird feeder just outside my office window and was watching the flakes when I noticed an Anna's hummingbird darting back and forth between the upper branches of a huckleberry and the feeder so I grabbed my camera:

View attachment 36345

Not acting particularly pleased with the situation.
Great capture Alan!
 
Top Bottom