Very cool Jim! I like the balancing act in #2. What a way to bend a neck.
Very cool Jim! I like the balancing act in #2. What a way to bend a neck.
I am pretty sure that last one is a House Wren, Craig. I could be wrong. Eric is the guy to make that decision. Nonetheless, good job on these.A couple little birds hanging out..
Pine Siskin
View attachment 24924
Mountain Bluebird
View attachment 24925
Vireo
View attachment 24926
That is a great looking Western Bluebird, Ben.Thanks for starting this Eric. Love the series, especially the waxwing. When I lived in Spokane, we had lots of mountain ash which attracted waxwings and robins who gorged until they were drunk.
Here is my contribution for the week. I believe this is a mountain bluebird.
View attachment 24922
Three superb findsA couple little birds hanging out..
Pine Siskin
View attachment 24924
Mountain Bluebird
View attachment 24925
Vireo
View attachment 24926
Three superb finds. The third photo labeled vireo is a house wren (see Doug)A couple little birds hanging out..
Pine Siskin
View attachment 24924
Mountain Bluebird
View attachment 24925
Vireo
View attachment 24926
thank you & I will try to remember thatThe black-crowned-heron and mallard hens are exceptional, skilled photos, Darcy. Just one thought: try to get eye-level with waterfowl. That will result in better isolation of the birds and a velvety background
I don't know S. African Ducks.i don’t know Eric, was shot a a pond in South Africa last year. Thanks!
I hadn’t met any either.I don't know S. African Ducks.