4 More From 4 Wheeling Day

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
So here are the others I liked from my recent 4 wheeling trip above Central City here in Colorado. It turned out to be a prolific day of shooting for me, results-wise. I really liked how the softer light rendered the colors and contrast for the changing trees. Comments and critiques most welcome.

Backcountry Gold - This is right at the start of the trip, parked at a large turnout near a local cemetery, prior to getting on the real 4WD portion of the trail.

LRCC_sRGB_FW_BackcountryGold_TAP_9036.jpg



Aspen Avenue - Still heading to the jeep road portion of the trail, I really liked the way these trees lined the road, almost as if they had been planted that way.

LRCC_sRGB_FW_AspenAvenue_TAP_9041.jpg



Colorful View - This grand vista was totally hidden from the trail, but our driver who had previous experience driving this trail knew right where the view was, just a short scramble up and over some rocks.

LRCC_sRGB_FW_ColorfulView_TAP_9129.jpg



'Orange Stand' - I really liked this intimate little grove, being a sucker for the orange highlights...

LRCC_sRGB_FW_OrangeStand_TAP_9149.jpg




ML
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
You had some really great conditions Mike. These are all keepers.

You were in a great area to use your drone if you had brought it. I already have some ideas for mine here in Minnesota once I get a little further north.
 

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
You had some really great conditions Mike. These are all keepers.

You were in a great area to use your drone if you had brought it. I already have some ideas for mine here in Minnesota once I get a little further north.

Jim,

That's good info. Wasn't going to happen as a passenger in a vehicle, but perhaps if I get up there myself it could be very nice.

ML
 
Top Bottom