a 3rd Image From This View

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
I took this view from Colorado National Monument with 3 differing focal lengths. I have posted my favorite of the other 2 here earlier, but on further inspection I also decided this shot has some merit too. This is the closest view of the 3:

Monument Canyon Sunrise #3, Colorado National Monument:

LRCC_sRGB_FW_MonumentCanyonMorning3_TAP45780.jpg



Comments and critiques most welcome.

ML
 

AlanLichty

Moderator
A really clean shot - delightful view of the area when I brought it up at full screen on a 4K monitor. I like the crisp details without looking over sharpened at all.
 

Tom Narwid

Well-Known Member
I took this view from Colorado National Monument with 3 differing focal lengths. I have posted my favorite of the other 2 here earlier, but on further inspection I also decided this shot has some merit too. This is the closest view of the 3:

Monument Canyon Sunrise #3, Colorado National Monument:

View attachment 36175


Comments and critiques most welcome.

ML
Nice Mike...The distant greenery adds a nice touch
 

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
Thanks everyone! Another case of 'not sure why I didn't consider this worth posting the first time I saw it' syndrome. Always a struggle between culling out the stuff you will never look at again versus finding that image you missed that turns out to be one you like.

ML
 
Top Bottom