A Tribute (post yours)

AlanLichty

Hmm - I spent my time at the overlook taking shots for panoramas. This is like shooting fish in a barrel. I'll call your half shoes and up it with an impending snow squall with that lingering doubt about whether I should still be out at this overlook as the winds from the squall are at a point of making the water look like this is a long exposure.

HalfShoe.jpg

JimFox

Staff member
Hmm - I spent my time at the overlook taking shots for panoramas. This is like shooting fish in a barrel. I'll call your half shoes and up it with an impending snow squall with that lingering doubt about whether I should still be out at this overlook as the winds from the squall are at a point of making the water look like this is a long exposure.

View attachment 8701
This is very nice Alan, but you should have posted the missing part between Zephs and my shots.... :eek:

Zeph

View attachment 8701
Wonderful image Alan, those clouds really add to the drama with the great comp, looking up stream.

Top Bottom