arkranes boat

pepper

i don't think i posted this one yet. found it in arkranes, iceland. it was kinda hard to reach despite being right in town. it's at a shipyard and crossing the active shipyard to the public area is a bit of a nightmare. ended up on a floating dock just to bypass some steel beams.

AlanLichty

Might need some paint before doing any long cruises in this specimen :D

Kinda looks like it's day has passed on by at this point.

JimFox

Staff member
This is one awesome find! What a super cool looking ship. From the photo oMe would never know of the hazards you had to cross in order to take this.

pepper

Might need some paint before doing any long cruises in this specimen :D

Kinda looks like it's day has passed on by at this point.
depends on how much you've had to drink. couple of good shots and she could be considered seaworthy... just saying. ;) thanks alan.

If the cabin was absent, it would look like a Viking ship. Great find.
holy crap, it would look like a viking ship. good eye. thanks ben.

This is one awesome find! What a super cool looking ship. From the photo oMe would never know of the hazards you had to cross in order to take this.
thanks jim. i scouted out a bunch of abandoned ship locations online before i went. even mapped them out on one of those old fashioned paper map thingys. didn't hit them all, but that gives me an excuse to go back. :D i thought this was going to be the easiest one of the bunch to get to. boy, was i wrong.

Amy Nelson

This is a great find, these old wrecks are so interesting...though I have never seen one in person, hopefully some day. And what a great job you did with the composition, thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom