Ash-throated Flycatcher

AlanLichty

Moderator
This looks like a rather diminutive species. And a really nice closeup of it - I like the details in the capture.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Very cool indeed Doug! Hopefully next month I can make a trip out to your place and maybe get some bird shooting in. I am still waiting for my Jeep to get repaired, the engine had some issues. So I have been driving a rental for 2 months. They say they will help with the cost of the rental, but how much they will help is unknown. So it depends if I have to take a loan out or not to cover for the rental as to when I can afford gas to get back on the road. :eek:
 
Very cool indeed Doug! Hopefully next month I can make a trip out to your place and maybe get some bird shooting in. I am still waiting for my Jeep to get repaired, the engine had some issues. So I have been driving a rental for 2 months. They say they will help with the cost of the rental, but how much they will help is unknown. So it depends if I have to take a loan out or not to cover for the rental as to when I can afford gas to get back on the road. :eek:
That would be fun, Jim.
 
Top Bottom