AlanLichty Moderator Sep 13, 2019 #2 A very tranquil scene. I like the minimalist feel to the setting with the mist as a backdrop. Welcome to FocalWorld
A very tranquil scene. I like the minimalist feel to the setting with the mist as a backdrop. Welcome to FocalWorld
Ben Egbert Forum Helper Staff member Sep 13, 2019 #4 As Alan says a very tranquil scene. Looks like a good place for birds
MonikaC Well-Known Member Sep 13, 2019 #6 Nice & peaceful, though I could do without the 2 cattails in the foreground (just a nit)
JimFox Moderator Staff member Sep 13, 2019 #7 Welcome to FocalWorld Mahikan! This is a wonderful intro, a really well done B&W and these misty lake/pond scenes are so compelling! Where is this?
Welcome to FocalWorld Mahikan! This is a wonderful intro, a really well done B&W and these misty lake/pond scenes are so compelling! Where is this?