Bunny Story...

ckcarr

Founding Member
A bunny showed up in my yard. So I fed it.

2019102808023947--3537840850865523792-IMG_4950-X2.jpg


But then the bad people showed up.

thumbnail_WGI_0010.jpg


And I never saw the bunny again.


The end!
 

ckcarr

Founding Member
Yes. You are correct!!

Just a stupid post. For fun...

Actually when I bought this place a few years ago there were skunks in the back so I paid the skunk lady $25 each to live trap and haul away. But, after a while I realized it was hopeless here because it sort of backs up to the wetlands and there's always some critter or another stopping by to visit...
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Ha ha, I enjoy threads like this Craig. I think it’s great when we can have a little fun.

I do think I would prefer a bunny over a skunk...
 

ckcarr

Founding Member
Well,
Unfortunately, one day the bunny just disappeared. It was never quite tame.

Then, when I checked my backyard cameras I found this... which I'd never seen before. Coincidence? I think not..

2019111415552016--7801880989916375834-IMG_4981-X2.jpg
 

AlanLichty

Moderator
Local fauna tend to be at an extreme level of awareness as to who scored something and where they got it. Your yard is now a target :D

Nice time to be watching with cameras like these.
 
Top Bottom