The creek below the falls in NorCal. Great fishing if you like.
Doug P Well-Known Member Aug 18, 2018 #1 The creek below the falls in NorCal. Great fishing if you like.
Zeph Well-Known Member Aug 18, 2018 #2 I like your processing in this Doug, just enough softness matched with a strong comp.
JimFox Moderator Staff member Aug 18, 2018 #4 So cool Doug! Another reminder that I need to make a trip north to shoot Burney Falls.
Dustin Gent Well-Known Member Aug 18, 2018 #6 this is great! was this from a view point, or along the creek? The processing is nice
Doug P Well-Known Member Aug 18, 2018 #7 AlanLichty said: I like this - an early fall scene? Click to expand... Yes indeed! You are the master at time of year it seems!
AlanLichty said: I like this - an early fall scene? Click to expand... Yes indeed! You are the master at time of year it seems!
Doug P Well-Known Member Aug 18, 2018 #8 Dustin Gent said: this is great! was this from a view point, or along the creek? The processing is nice Click to expand... Along the creek where the bridge crosses.
Dustin Gent said: this is great! was this from a view point, or along the creek? The processing is nice Click to expand... Along the creek where the bridge crosses.
Dave Dillemuth Well-Known Member Aug 19, 2018 #9 Gorgeous. Wonderful processing giving this a soft painterly look.