This is a male Common Merganser at Dead Horse Ranch State Park in Arizona.
Douglas Sherman Staff Feb 4, 2020 #1 This is a male Common Merganser at Dead Horse Ranch State Park in Arizona.
JimFox Moderator Staff member Feb 4, 2020 #4 I sure like the look of this one Doug, that green head and red beak contrast well.
Eric Gofreed Well-Known Member Feb 4, 2020 #5 Douglas Sherman said: This is a male Common Merganser at Dead Horse Ranch State Park in Arizona. View attachment 24899 Click to expand... I've never gotten a decent shot of the male. Did you see the redheads? There were 4 there a few days ago
Douglas Sherman said: This is a male Common Merganser at Dead Horse Ranch State Park in Arizona. View attachment 24899 Click to expand... I've never gotten a decent shot of the male. Did you see the redheads? There were 4 there a few days ago