Commute home....

Alisa

A couple weeks ago It snowed on the way home from work. It didn't amount to much but worked out well for me as I have been wanting to capture these all this last winter! CC welcome!

#1 Not impressed with the snow...

D85_3529.jpg

#2 Th right to be grumpy as this is supposed to be Spring!

D85_3535.jpg

#3 Mean while on the home front...

D85_3757.jpg

AlanLichty

Just when I was thinking winter was only a fading object in my rear view mirror. Nothing quite like springtime in the Rockies :)

The critter is not looking particularly pleased with the weather in the first two images but liking the pile of hay in its face. I do like the last one with the well ventilated cabin.

Alisa

Just when I was thinking winter was only a fading object in my rear view mirror. Nothing quite like springtime in the Rockies :)

The critter is not looking particularly pleased with the weather in the first two images but liking the pile of hay in its face. I do like the last one with the well ventilated cabin.
Ha!! Yeah the cow sure isn’t happy!! But hey...there is hay! Ha! Thanks! Need to air the cabin out... 😄

JimFox

Staff member
A really great set of photos Alisa! Great job on taking advantage of the conditions close to home. I like all of these a lot. I think in #1 I would clone out the tag on the ear, but otherwise these have a great mood to them.

Top Bottom