Copenhagen

AlanLichty

Is the first image a reindeer? Amazing set of antlers - I would easily believe you if you told me this was a statue. Interesting wetland in the second image with what appears to be low water levels - looks like fall so is this the end of their dry season?

JimFox

Staff member
I think it’s a reindeer!!! What a great capture Lenny! With the title of Copenhagen I was picturing city scenes in my head, so this was a pleasant surprise!

Nilo Photography

Is the first image a reindeer? Amazing set of antlers - I would easily believe you if you told me this was a statue. Interesting wetland in the second image with what appears to be low water levels - looks like fall so is this the end of their dry season?
This was taken last Oct. 2019 and I used 24 - 70 mm and that is the closest I could get without alerting the Deer. I managed to take a few shots then he took off. There's actually plenty of them in this Castle which is known as Deer Park. I actually saw a few white Deer which I have never seen before.

Nilo Photography

I think it’s a reindeer!!! What a great capture Lenny! With the title of Copenhagen I was picturing city scenes in my head, so this was a pleasant surprise!
Thank you Jim... I went there to see the castle not knowing it's also known as Deer Park and only brought 24 - 70 mm.

Top Bottom