Two from the local refuge the other day. A Hard Right, and Giving It Up...……...
Jim Sanderson Well-Known Member Nov 5, 2019 #1 Two from the local refuge the other day. A Hard Right, and Giving It Up...……...
AlanLichty Moderator Nov 5, 2019 #2 I love the outstretched wings in both of these images - nice captures.
Ben Egbert Forum Helper Staff member Nov 5, 2019 #3 The flight shot with matching reflection is really cool. I also like the second with the unique pose.
The flight shot with matching reflection is really cool. I also like the second with the unique pose.
JimFox Moderator Staff member Nov 5, 2019 #4 Love it Jim with that reflection in #1 especially, though the touch down in #2 is also cool. It’s just hard to top that wings out reflection in #1.
Love it Jim with that reflection in #1 especially, though the touch down in #2 is also cool. It’s just hard to top that wings out reflection in #1.