Down the hatch.

AlanLichty

Moderator
I had the same thought as Ben given the size of the bird and the beak relative to the bite sized fish about to be consumed. Nice catch in mid bite :)
 

Terry Farrow

Well-Known Member
I had the same thought as Ben given the size of the bird and the beak relative to the bite sized fish about to be consumed. Nice catch in mid bite :)
Thanks Al
I had the same thought as Ben given the size of the bird and the beak relative to the bite sized fish about to be consumed. Nice catch in mid bite :)
Thanks Alan, it’s interesting watching these guys feeding as they swing their open bills side to side in the silt to catch the small fish and invertebrates. This was the only time that I saw one with it’s catch in mid air so it was lucky for me and the Spoonbill.
 
Top Bottom