Thanks, Alan. Nearly all my drone landscapes are multi stitched images. This is a big area!This view looks like a lot more than a single frame and takes in quite a lot of the badlands in that area. I like how you composed the local topography of this area in this scene.
Hi Jeffrey. Although I don't like images without living nature, this one is an exception with its beautiful pastel colors reaching all the way to the horizon - the beautiful depth of the image makes the image spatial. A very nice shot.I do seem to spend a lot of time in the area of Hanksville, Utah. Always fascinating. Here is an arial view of Factory Butte and it's surrounding badlands in very early light with the shadow of the earth on the atmosphere.
Thank you Peter. For me there's plenty of life here in the form of desert scrub and native vegetation. A bit sparse compared to wetlands, but it's there.Hi Jeffrey. Although I don't like images without living nature, this one is an exception with its beautiful pastel colors reaching all the way to the horizon - the beautiful depth of the image makes the image spatial. A very nice shot.
Jeffrey I have been to this place many times, this is really nice point of viewI do seem to spend a lot of time in the area of Hanksville, Utah. Always fascinating. Here is an arial view of Factory Butte and it's surrounding badlands in very early light with the shadow of the earth on the atmosphere.
View attachment 92180