Flying above Utah, again.

AlanLichty

Moderator
This view looks like a lot more than a single frame and takes in quite a lot of the badlands in that area. I like how you composed the local topography of this area in this scene.
 

Jeffrey

Well-Known Member
This view looks like a lot more than a single frame and takes in quite a lot of the badlands in that area. I like how you composed the local topography of this area in this scene.
Thanks, Alan. Nearly all my drone landscapes are multi stitched images. This is a big area!
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Awesome Jeffrey! And none of us blame you for spending the time you do spend there as we all have as well, or perhaps wished we had spent as much time.

I really love the angle of this, so much depth!
 

Peter Michal

Well-Known Member
I do seem to spend a lot of time in the area of Hanksville, Utah. Always fascinating. Here is an arial view of Factory Butte and it's surrounding badlands in very early light with the shadow of the earth on the atmosphere.
Hi Jeffrey. Although I don't like images without living nature, this one is an exception with its beautiful pastel colors reaching all the way to the horizon - the beautiful depth of the image makes the image spatial. A very nice shot.
 

Jeffrey

Well-Known Member
Hi Jeffrey. Although I don't like images without living nature, this one is an exception with its beautiful pastel colors reaching all the way to the horizon - the beautiful depth of the image makes the image spatial. A very nice shot.
Thank you Peter. For me there's plenty of life here in the form of desert scrub and native vegetation. A bit sparse compared to wetlands, but it's there.
 
Top Bottom