Garden flowers

Ken Rennie

Well-Known Member
Having spent most of my photographic life trying to get images pin sharp front to back today was trying to get things artistically not quite sharp helped somehat by the fairly brisk breeze. Anemone's, I think Ken
_DSC9184-1.jpg
 

AlanLichty

Moderator
The softness is helpful for a scene like this one - nice work in executing your idea for this capture. A very pleasing image to view.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
I feel you Ken! I agree, with a life time of wanting to get photos sharp, it is quite the change of pace to try and get them now soft. You succeeded!
 

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Selective focus is much harder in my opinion. For the most part you can't use AF, and you can't just stop down and let the deep dof of the lens help you. My hat's off to you for doing this.
 
Top Bottom