AlanLichty Moderator Nov 19, 2019 #2 Cool pose for this little lady. Nice details and isolation in your image.
JimFox Moderator Staff member Nov 19, 2019 #4 Awesome shot Shibu! Where did find this cool bird? I think I might autofill out that out of focus weed. It’s darker and draw the eye away.
Awesome shot Shibu! Where did find this cool bird? I think I might autofill out that out of focus weed. It’s darker and draw the eye away.
Shibu George Well-Known Member Nov 20, 2019 #6 JimFox said: Awesome shot Shibu! Where did find this cool bird? I think I might autofill out that out of focus weed. It’s darker and draw the eye away. Click to expand... I purposely left it there
JimFox said: Awesome shot Shibu! Where did find this cool bird? I think I might autofill out that out of focus weed. It’s darker and draw the eye away. Click to expand... I purposely left it there