Hey, I'm Here!

BarryHamilton

Founding Member
Something from Sep '14 on a trip to Colorado to see my brother and family.
Randy and I went up to RMNP one afternoon and walked around Moraine Park and I came across this bull announcing his presence. Late afternoon with heavy overcast and some light drizzle (notice the droplets on the bare branch on the right) made for soft flat light.
Canon 5DmII, 400mm (100-400 lens), iso 3200, 1/125th, f/8. — at Moraine Park Campground.
140922_BH_6476.jpg
 

Eric Gofreed

Well-Known Member
Something from Sep '14 on a trip to Colorado to see my brother and family.
Randy and I went up to RMNP one afternoon and walked around Moraine Park and I came across this bull announcing his presence. Late afternoon with heavy overcast and some light drizzle (notice the droplets on the bare branch on the right) made for soft flat light.
Canon 5DmII, 400mm (100-400 lens), iso 3200, 1/125th, f/8. — at Moraine Park Campground.View attachment 28632
Great Photo, Barry! Awesome rack. Seems like a bull that other bulls should avoid.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
This is definitely very impressive Barry! Up in Estes Park and that area of RMNP they are not shy at all. You can find them in town too.
 
Top Bottom