This was from sunrise yesterday, but 50 mph gusts and the atmospheric river headed our way will leave few leaves left on the trees. All comments welcome!
Fun set and from what I could see on the weather info today you are probably right about this being a last gasp. I like the view in #1 - nice light and clouds. I might have been temped to tweak the luminance for yellows to bring out the aspen a little more. My favorite is #3 - I like everything about that shot. Printworthy. #2 is an interesting result - nice trunks but the wind motion on the leaves both in front and in back is a bit disorienting.
All of these are great! I might just pick #2 as my favorite because it is really different. Then I would go for #3, and #1 would be last even though it's a very nice photo, especially with the moon.
Fun set and from what I could see on the weather info today you are probably right about this being a last gasp. I like the view in #1 - nice light and clouds. I might have been temped to tweak the luminance for yellows to bring out the aspen a little more. My favorite is #3 - I like everything about that shot. Printworthy. #2 is an interesting result - nice trunks but the wind motion on the leaves both in front and in back is a bit disorienting.
There is an issue with Uploading Photos (attachjments). I am not sure what the problem is, and I am looking into it. You can still try to Create your Threads and Upload your Photos, but it is hanging up during the Upload.