Million Dollar View

Jim Dockery

Well-Known Member
Nicely done. I like the B&W treatment and how you let the shadows go black. How many people were there that day?
 

Sunny Sra

Well-Known Member
Nicely done. I like the B&W treatment and how you let the shadows go black. How many people were there that day?
Jim,
Thank you. That day, i was the only one there for the 2 hours i spent there. This was on Nov 30th 2015 and snow had just started falling, that probably prevented many from coming there, the rocks do get slippery.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Very cool looking Sunny! The B&W really gives this s nice perspective. With it closed then, I am glad I was able to get out there. I did have the same thought as you, I wanted to get back out there and shoot it with some stars in the shot too.
 

Dean

Well-Known Member
Very strong image Sunny. When the first thing you feel viewing an image is an emotional response then you know the photographer has really presented something unique. Excellent!
 

MonikaC

Well-Known Member
Nice to see a different treatment for such a loved-to-death location. I may have to go back to some of mine & try a b&w......
 

Bart Carrig

Well-Known Member
It is such a fantastic layout, and this image portrays it beautifully. It's easy to see how it would have been seen as a high-end condominium location on its discovery. You've captured it's real beauty.

That's why it continues to be a great location (even as a "cowboy" Kiva). And it's still a challenge to get to.

Bart
 

lionking

Well-Known Member
Beautiful capture Sunny, i wish the horizon was straight.
Too bad they closed this for public...
 
Top Bottom