My tiniest ever waterfall image

Ken Rennie

Well-Known Member
I was having a short walk through a local wood to see how the Autumn foliage was developing. when I saw this tiny waterfall ( about 6" high) but with a fast revolving whirlpool. I spent a happy 15 minutes trying to photograph it and finally arrived at this focus stacked image. The foliage was very disappointing and since then we have had many days of storm force winds stripping many of the trees, so no great Autumn show this year. PS the stream is really dark brown with tannin I have not been overenthusiastic with the saturation slider. Ken
5157 5158 5159 merge copy.png
 

Jameel Hyder

Moderator
Staff member
This works nicely Ken. The foreground leaves lead the eye to the water swirl and further up towards the upper right.
 

AlanLichty

Moderator
You might not have had a good fall leaf color show on the trees but you have a nice collection on the ground for this image. I like the swirl below the waterfall.
 

MonikaC

Well-Known Member
Less than ideal conditions are a great inspiration to look for these small scenes, aren't they? Good eye on seeing this, Ken!
 
Top Bottom