thanks alan. they do always look angry.Nice capture. Amazing birds even if they always look like they are pissed off.
thanks jim. you don't want to come here, we've got maybe another week or two of the eagles before the horseflies grow to the same size as the eagles. i'd take mountains over wildlife any day.Wow.... You make me want to some how get to your place!!!! I don't know how I could do it, but man, you have it so cool with these Bald Eagles!
thanks amy.Remarkable creatures and fantastic capture!
thanks ben. i visted coure d'alene when i was in idaho a few years back, don't remember any eagles, but on my way back from the lake late at night a fairly good size black bear ran out in front of the car and stared me down. first time i'd ever seen one in the wild. i wish i could find some eagles fishing or eating, but i haven't seen that yet.Gotta love eagles. I really miss the eagles of Lake Coure D' Alene, we have a few, but they are not concentrated or easy to approach. When they are feeding you can get pretty close.