Alisa
Well-Known Member
I had a lot of fun shooting today. I have only been venturing out for the past month a couple miles from my house to shoot only drove a couple times... We have these ponds about 2 miles from the house if you walk the Big Thompson Trail. I run this trail a lot but I have been now also walking it on days I am not running and really have been appreciating slowing down. Today I had the honor of capturing a lot of babies; ducks and owls....
CC Welcome... ( what do you prefer both owls sharp or I did a layer mask on the 2nd image and blurred the other owl/tree out to focus on the one)
Blur Edit
EDIT CROP
CC Welcome... ( what do you prefer both owls sharp or I did a layer mask on the 2nd image and blurred the other owl/tree out to focus on the one)
Blur Edit
EDIT CROP
Last edited: